NJ Permit Test 2019
This New Jersey Permit Test, with multiple choice questions, is intended to help you prepare for the New Jersey driving test and written knowledge test that is required before you can get your driver’s license. Passing the NJ Permit Test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive driving practice tests with high-quality images. Study for this driver’s license practice test is completely free. NJ Practice Permit Test is also available in Spanish version.
A motorist who operates a motor vehicle in the State of New Jersey must carry a valid driver license, a valid probationary license or a validated New Jersey permit. The motorist must also carry valid insurance and vehicle registration cards. To get a special learner’s permit you must be at least 16 years old, must have signed parent or guardian consent and must be enrolled in an approved behind-the-wheel driver training course through N.J. Department of Education or commercial driving school.
Choose Your Free NJ Permit Test Below:
NJ ROAD SIGNS TEST 1
Before you take the Permit Test, you can take our practice tests. These tests include everything you will need to know for the real test.
NJ ROAD SIGNS TEST 2
Practicing and studying the questions and answers are the keys to passing the DMV Test. Take our eight free practice tests now.
Road Rules Test 1
Take a couple of the FREE practice tests for the written driving test. We offer the practice tests in both English and Spanish.
Road Rules Test 2
Pass the first time by taking our FREE NJ permit test. We offer the practice tests in both English and Spanish.
Road Rules Test 3
Pass the first time by taking our free NJ driving test. Over 200 question and answers are taken from official New Jersey driver manual.
Road Rules Test 4
Pass the first time by taking our FREE practice test. Over 200 questions with images taken from official NJ driver manual.
Road Rules Test 5
Prepare for your permit test with our practice NJ driving test. Gain access to 100s of practice questions and pass your permit test the first time!
Road Rules Test 6
Free online written driving test for New Jersey. Online permit test software for learner’s permit driver knowledge test.
Find a Driver License Office Near You:
Please enter your city or zipcode below:
NJ Driver Manual
NJ Permit Test: Pass it the First Time
We want you to have bragging rights on passing the NJ driving test the first time. While it might seem everyone passes, not everyone does. So, be one of the people who does pass it the first time.
What do you need to do?
You need to study for the test. You need to know:
1. Speeds: The test will ask you questions to see if you know that school zones are 25 mph and non-posted rural roadways are 5 mph.
2. Passing: There are test questions to see if you know what type of line on the road says you can pass another vehicle.
3. Pedestrians: Test questions are written to see if you know when a pedestrian has the right of way.
4. Intersections: There are different regulations for controlled and uncontrolled intersections and you need to know the difference.
5. Right Turns: In New Jersey you can sometimes turn right on a red light and sometimes you can’t. The test will have questions to see if you have studied that material.
6. Stopping: The New Jersey driving test will ask questions to see if you know to stop when coming from an alley and for a guide dog. The test will also ask questions to see if you know when to stop at a railroad crossing.
7. School Bus: Most people know to stop for a school bus when the red lights are flashing. But the driving test will ask questions to see if you know how far away from the bus you need to stop.
Those are just part of the items you need to know for the driving test. There is a lot of information you need to study. Instead of studying on your own and hoping for the best, please contact us and let us help.
The questions that appear on the seven interactive quizzes that are part of the practice tests are almost identical to the ones you will encounter on the real test. Once you are able to pass all of these quizzes then you are ready to take your real test.
It might also be beneficial to complete a defensive driving course as this can reduce your auto insurance premiums. This applies to whether the car is new or used, and whether it is bought by financing, leasing or through a loan from the bank.