This Wyoming DMV permit practice test, with multiple choice questions, is intended to help you prepare for the Wyoming written knowledge test that is required before you can get your driver’s license. Passing the Wyoming DMV permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive driving practice tests with high-quality images. Study for this driver’s license practice test is completely free.
If you have completed a defensive driving course, you may be able to save on your auto insurance premiums when buying a new or used car either by financing, leasing or through bank car loan.
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 1 (Signs)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 2 (Signs)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 3 (Rules)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 4 (Rules)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 5 (Rules)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 6 (Rules)
Wyoming DMV Practice Test – Quiz 7 (Rules)
Be Smart and Take A Wyoming DMV Practice Test
Be smart and Take a Wyoming DMV practice test! Don’t try to just walk into the DMV and hope you get lucky. Odds are you won’t pass the test if you don’t study and take a practice test. Is it because it’s hard? Not really. But the test will ask you questions that you won’t know unless you study and practice.
What kinds of things will be on the test?
1. Drivers convicted of DUI might be required to install an ignition interlock device and get an SR-22 certificate.
2. A third reckless driving charge means you will lose your license.
3. Steps you need to take to stop on black ice.
4. Who has the right of way at a 4-way stop?
5. What you should do if you see a stop sign followed by a yield sign.
6. What you should do if there is an emergency vehicle with lights flashing – on your side of the road or on the other side of the road.
7. The rules for driving in a roundabout.
8. When pedestrians have the right of way, even if they are not at a crosswalk.
9. That you must use a turn signal at least 100 feet before an intersection, and you can use electrical turn signals or hand and arm signals.
Those are nine of the topics on the test, and there are more. You can see that some are general and you know the answers. But, there are some that are specific and you need to learn the answers. So, be smart, contact us, and take a practice test before taking the real test.