This Washington DC DMV practice test, with multiple-choice questions, is intended to help you prepare for the Washington DC written knowledge test that is required before you can get your driver’s license. Passing the DC Driving Test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive driving practice tests with high-quality images. The study for this driver’s license practice test is completely free.
Get your license in the city of monuments: DC driving test
You are ready to get your driver’s license in the city filled with monuments! We want to help you. Before you go to the DMV to take the DC driving test, contact us so we can help you ace the written test. How can we do that? By giving you the steps for successfully passing the test.
First, go to the DMV website and download the online Driver Manual. It is in several languages, so make sure you get the right language for you. The manual also includes directions for what you need to bring and when you should arrive.
Second, read the manual and study. You need to study:
1. The penalties if you are convicted of drinking and driving, negligent driving, or reckless driving.
2. How to turn in different situations, and when it’s illegal to turn.
3. When you can and can’t use your car horn. In Washington D.C. there are places you are not allowed to use your car horn.
4. How to drive in fog and winter conditions since Washington D.C. has snow and ice in the winter.
5. How to drive in a roundabout, especially when bicycles and pedestrians are present.
6. When pedestrians have the right of way, even if it isn’t a marked intersection.
7. The shapes, colors, and symbols of signs and road markings. At most intersections with a stop sign or light, there is a solid white line. You need to know what that means.
Those are seven of the categories on the written test. Don’t panic! We can help you learn everything! Just contact us and let’s get started.