FREE GEORGIA ROAD SIGNS TEST 1 - GEORGIA PRACTICE PERMIT TEST
If you have completed a defensive driving course, you may be able to save on your auto insurance premiums when buying a new or used car either by financing, leasing or through a bank car loan.
Regulatory traffic signs instruct drivers what they should, or should not do, in certain circumstances. You will be asked to identify roadway signs on the Georgia Driving Test.
Ready To Start Driving?
Do you feel like you are ready to conquer the Georgia roads? If so, the first step towards getting behind the wheel is acquiring your permit! No matter where you are in Georgia you will have to fulfill some minor requirements and pass a written test that shows you have what it takes to become a responsible and safe driver.
Georgia Instructional Permit Requirements
To be eligible for the Georgia Permit Test, you must be at least 15 years old and meet a few requirements.
- Complete an application form with a parent, guardian or authorized driver’s education instructor present to sign your application.
- Legal guardians are only necessary for those under 18 years of age.
- Submit a Certificate of Enrollment form dated within the last 30 days. A high school diploma or GED is also acceptable.
- Present secure ID documentation such as a valid passport or original/certified United States birth certificate.
- Verify your Social Security number using either an original Social Security card or W-2 with your name and SSN present.
- Proof of Georgia residency. Report cards, Certificate of Attendance, bank statements, etc. are all valid options.
- Pass a vision exam.
- A $10.00 fee must be paid before taking the written exam. Credit, debit, cash, check and money orders are accepted.
Note: The permit test can be taken up to 30 minutes before the office closes. Make sure to schedule appropriately.
What To Expect
In order to get your Georgia Permit, you will need to pass a Knowledge Exam comprised of two separate test, the Road Rules test and the Road Signs test. Each exam consists of 20 questions, and you will need to get at least 15 out of 20 correct on both test to receive a passing grade. The Road Rules test is available in several non-English languages, but the Road Signs test is currently only available in English.
- Road Rules Test – This test focuses on questions about driver responsibility, driving laws, and safe driving practices.
- Road Signs Test – On this exam, you will be asked to identify highway signs, traffic signals, and road markers that you will encounter while driving.
All of the information you need to pass the exam can be found in the Georgia Driver’s Manual.
Ace the Permit Test with Georgia Practice Permit Test
It goes without saying that you should study the current year’s driver’s manual from front to back, but what else should you do? We recommend taking several practice exams to not only test your working knowledge on what you have absorbed from the manual but to also familiarize yourself with the test format. For more information about the requirements and preparation for the Georgia Permit Test contact us today!