This Arkansas permit test, with multiple-choice questions, is intended to help you prepare for the Arkansas drivers test that is required before you can get your driver’s license. Passing the Arkansas permit test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive driving practice tests with high-quality images. The study for this driver’s license practice test is completely free.
Anyone who operates a motor vehicle, motorcycle, motor-driven cycle, or motorized bicycle on public highways in Arkansas is required to have a license or certificate. This website offers you information about safe driving rules and practices that, if closely followed, will serve as the foundation in preparing you to successfully pass your written test and practical driver license examinations.
If you have completed a defensive driving course, you may be able to save on your auto insurance premiums when buying a new or used car either by financing, leasing, or through a bank car loan.
Arkansas Permit Test: Start at age 14
Arkansas has age limits and requirements for driving that are different than other states.
- If you are 14 years old, you are eligible to get a learner’s permit
- If you are 16 years old, you are eligible to get a provisional license
- If you are 18 years old, you are eligible to get an unrestricted driver’s license
Unless – you are at least 16 years old, are married and either have a high school diploma or GED, or are on active military duty.
You don’t have to take a driver’s education course; however, taking it will probably help you save on insurance.
So, how do you get a permit or driver’s license?
First, you make sure you have the right documents.
1. Proof of Social Security number – that is usually a Social Security card.
2. Proof of legal presence – a U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S.via, and I-94 form. If you do not have any of those, the easier to get is your U.S. birth certificate. You can contact the state where you were born to get that.
3. Proof of identity and here is where you can find what is acceptable for that.
4. If you are under 18 years of age, you must also have proof of enrollment in school with a 2.0 or better GPA.
Second, you go to the DMV, pass a vision test, fill out an application, and pass the written test.
But, before you go, make sure you study for the written test. It isn’t a test that you can pass without knowing the content. You need to get a book from the DMV and study. One way to get ready for the Arkansas permit test is to contact us and take our practice test. You can also contact us anytime for more information or more help.