This Kansas driving test, with multiple-choice questions, is intended to help you prepare for the Kansas written knowledge test that is required before you can get your driver’s license. Passing the Kansas driving test is as easy as 1 2 3 using our online interactive driving practice tests with high-quality images. The study for this Kansas driver’s license practice test is completely free.
Anyone who operates a motor vehicle on public streets and roads in Kansas is required to have a valid driver’s license. The holder of the permit may operate a passenger car at any time if accompanied by an adult who has a valid Class A, B, or C license, who is at least 21 years of age and has at least 1 year of driving experience occupying the seat beside the driver.
If you have completed a defensive driving course, you may be able to save on your auto insurance premiums when buying a new or used car either by financing, leasing or through a bank car loan.
How to pass the Kansas driving test the first time
Wouldn’t you like bragging rights that you passed the Kansas driving test the first time? We would like that too, and we’d like to help you!
So, what does the test cover?
1. Speed limits: There will be questions to see if you know that the speed limit in towns or cities is 30 miles per hour and that there are 3 different speed limits for roads and highways out of town.
2. Signaling: There will be questions to see if you know when you have to signal to make a turn and how long your turn signal must be on. The test will also have questions about when and how you can turn on multi-lane roads.
3. Passing: Passing other cars is one way people get into accidents. So, the test will have questions about when you can and when you can’t pass another car.
4. Stopping: Did you know that you are supposed to stop when you come out of a driveway? The test will see if you know that information, plus other times you are required to stop.
5. Right-of-way: Who has the right-of-way? At an intersection, the person on the left. But the test will also want to know if you understand yielding and when emergency vehicles have the right-of-way.
6. Parking: Who memorizes how many inches from a curb you have to park? Only those who want to pass the test the first time. They also learn other requirements for parking that will be covered on the test.
7. Signs: Can you recognize a sign by its shape? You will need to if you want to pass the test.
As you can see, that is a lot of material and that’s just part of it. But, don’t give up! You can pass the test the first time, just contact us and let us help.